- Keen to understand the nuances of internal communications?
- Determined to create an impact as an internal communication professional?
- Looking for resources to create, nurture, and deliver consistently with you team?
In this book you will discover all these and more as it takes you through the nuts and bolts of establishing your function and demonstrating value with internal communications. Using simple examples and formats, the author shares best practices and lessons that will enhance your presence as an internal communications professional.
- Self-evaluation Guide: How do I know if I am suited to the role?
- Guide to getting answers when you begin your career in internal communications
- Interviewers Guide: questions to ask during an internal communications interview
- Channel selection guide
- Evaluating your agency
- How to promote your team