What is research and how does it work in the context of nursing, health and social care? Now in its 6th edition, this easy to read guide provides a concise overview of the different research methods and terminology, helping students to understand how research is implemented in practice.
The new edition includes:
- Case examples of real research from a variety of settings and countries
- Updates in light of the new NMC standards
- More on critical appraisal tools and service improvement
- Chapter learning outcomes and key points
- Free online resources including an interactive glossary, reflective exercises and free access to SAGE journal articles for students, as well as SAGE videos, seminar notes and more for lecturers.
This is essential reading for undergraduate and postgraduate students of nursing and health in the UK and internationally.