2018 Congressional Elections
- Elizabeth A. Theiss-Morse - University of Nebraska, Lincoln, USA
- Michael W. Wagner - University of Wisconsin - Madison, USA
Other Titles in:
December 2018 | 48 pages | CQ Press
"What do the 2018 midterm elections mean?" The 2018 Congressional Elections supplement provides the answers, drawing on the most recent National Election Study surveys to offer a close analysis of the key issues and races, including:
- the outcome of the battle for control;
- the role of independents in elections, particularly in this era of partisan polarization;
- the influence of record campaign spending on election outcomes; and
- Trump's impact on Congressional Elections
This essential supplement complements, supports, and updates American Government texts and courses as well as Voting, Election, and Campaigns courses.
Bundle with your CQ Press textbook for FREE!
Locate your bundle ISBN on the right side of this page or contact your sales representative for more information.
Chapter 1. The Electoral Landscape in 2018
Chapter 2. The Special Elections and Key Primaries of 2018
Chapter 3. Congress and President Trump’s First Midterms
Chapter 4. Advertising and the 2018 Midterms
Chapter 5. Winners, Losers, and How Key Groups Voted
Chapter 6. Looking Ahead to 2020
Sample Materials & Chapters
Chapter 1: The Electoral Landscape in 2018