30 Essential Skills for the Qualitative Researcher fills a gap in introductory literature on qualitative inquiry by providing practical "how-to" information for beginning researchers in the social, behavioral, and health sciences. Author John W. Creswell draws on years of teaching, writing, and conducting his own projects to offer effective techniques and procedures with many applied examples from research design, qualitative inquiry, and mixed methods. Creswell defines what a skill is, and acknowledges that while there may be more than 30 that an individual will use and perfect, the skills presented in this book are crucial for a new qualitative researcher starting a qualitative project.
Calling all instructors!
It’s easy to log on to SAGE’s password-protected Instructor Teaching Site at http://study.sagepub.com/30skills for complete and protected access to all text-specific Instructor Resources for John W. Creswell's 30 Essential Skills for the Qualitative Researcher. Simply provide your institutional information for verification and within 72 hours you’ll be able to use your login information for any SAGE title!
Password-protected Instructor Resources include the following:
- Editable, module-specific Microsoft® PowerPoint® slides offer you complete flexibility in easily creating a multimedia presentation for your course.
- An Instructor's Manual, comprised of lecture notes and discussion questions for each module, align with PowerPoint slides to help with preparation for lectures and class discussions.
- Exercises for each module can be used in class to reinforce active learning.
- Suggested short-term and long-term assignments include notes about which qualitative research skills they engage
- EXCLUSIVE! Access to certain full-text SAGE journal articles that have been carefully selected for each module. Each article supports and expands on the concepts presented in the chapter.
Use the Student Study Site to get the most out of your course!
Our Student Study Site at http://study.sagepub.com/30skills is completely open-access and includes the following:
- Mobile-friendly web quizzes for each module allow for independent assessment of progress made in learning course material.
- EXCLUSIVE! Access to certain full-text SAGE journal articles that have been carefully selected for each chapter. Each article supports and expands on the concepts presented in the module.