A Little Guide for Teachers: Differentiation and Adaptive Teaching
A Little Guide for Teachers
A Little Guide for Teachers: Differentiation and Adaptive Teaching seeks to support readers with one of the most challenging parts of teaching. Drawing upon the authors’ extensive teaching and training experience, this book references key research and offers an in-depth discussion on how teachers can meet the needs of each pupil. Offering hints and tips and ideas for the classroom, this book offers effective teaching techniques that can be drawn upon in the classroom.
The Little Guide for Teachers series is little in size but BIG on all the support and inspiration you need to navigate your day-to-day life as a teacher.
· Authored by experts in the field
· Easy to dip in-and-out of
· Interactive activities encourage you to write into the book and make it your own
· Fun engaging illustrations throughout
· Read in an afternoon or take as long as you like with it!