A Little Guide for Teachers: Supporting Behaviour in the Classroom
A Little Guide for Teachers
Little Guide for Teachers: Supporting Behaviour in the Classroom inspires you to rethink how you manage behaviour. Using the authors’ tried and tested approach, this book encourages you to manage mood as a preventative strategy for disruptive behaviour.
The Little Guide for Teachers series is little in size but BIG on all the support and inspiration you need to navigate your day to day life as a teacher.
· Authored by experts in the field
· Easy to dip in-and-out of
· Interactive activities encourage you to write into the book and make it your own
· Fun engaging illustrations throughout
· Read in an afternoon or take as long as you like with it!
Sample Materials & Chapters
Chapter 1 - What Does Behaviour Mean to You?