Advertising Creative, Fifth Edition continues to weave discussions about digital messaging through every chapter. Yet, the underlying theme is still about one thing that never changes—the need for fresh concepts and big ideas in pursuit of the One Thing. This edition introduces a new co-author, Marcel Jennings, who brings a fresh perspective from his background as a copywriter and creative director, as well as teaching at Virginia Commonwealth University. As always, the authors draw upon their experiences as working advertising professionals and teachers to get right to the point, stressing key principles and practical information that students and working professionals can use to communicate more effectively to build memorable brands. They also address some of the key issues impacting our industry today, such as gender equality, diversity in the workplace, and business ethics.
The Instructor Teaching Site supports your teaching by making it easy to integrate quality content and create a rich learning environment for students with:
- a password-protected site for complete and protected access to all text-specific instructor resources;
- test banks that provide a diverse range of ready-to-use options that save you time. You can also easily edit any question and/or insert your own personalized questions;
- editable, chapter-specific PowerPoint® slides that offer complete flexibility for creating a multimedia presentation for your course;
- Chapter activities for individual or group projects provide lively and stimulating ideas for use in and out of class reinforce active learning
- Chapter-specific discussion questions help launch classroom interaction by prompting students to engage with the material and by reinforcing important content.