- Thomas E. Lancaster - Imperial College London (London, United Kingdom)
Super Quick Skills
Essays/Dissertations | Specific Study Skills (General) | Study Skills (General)
- Get clear guidance on exactly what plagiarism is
- Learn how to avoid unintentionally plagiarising the work of others
- Find out how to correctly credit your sources.
Super Quick Skills provides the essential building blocks you need to succeed at university - fast. Packed with practical, positive advice on core academic and life skills, you’ll discover focused tips and strategies to use straight away. Whether it’s writing great essays, understanding referencing or managing your wellbeing, find out how to build good habits and progress your skills throughout your studies.
- Learn core skills quickly
- Apply them right away and see results
- Succeed in your studies and in life
Super Quick Skills gives you the foundations you need to confidently navigate the ups and downs of university life.
Watch our Super Quick introduction to avoiding plagiarism in academic writing with author Thomas Lancaster.
Visit the Sage Study Skills hub for tips, resources and videos on study success!
While I definitely recommend this book to other individuals in learning environments, I would recommend it to everybody who is in employment and/or in management positions. This is mainly because plagiarism might seem an academic-only issue, but the reality is that we can be faced with it in real life situations where it can result in financial losses and sufferings.
Useful reinforcement of what is taught in lessons. Easy to follow and handy size to have in your bag for reference to whenever required.