- Get clear guidance on exactly what plagiarism is
- Learn how to avoid unintentionally plagiarising the work of others
- Find out how to correctly credit your sources.
Super Quick Skills provides the essential building blocks you need to succeed at university - fast. Packed with practical, positive advice on core academic and life skills, you’ll discover focused tips and strategies to use straight away. Whether it’s writing great essays, understanding referencing or managing your wellbeing, find out how to build good habits and progress your skills throughout your studies.
- Learn core skills quickly
- Apply them right away and see results
- Succeed in your studies and in life
Super Quick Skills gives you the foundations you need to confidently navigate the ups and downs of university life.
Watch our Super Quick introduction to avoiding plagiarism in academic writing with author Thomas Lancaster.
Visit the Sage Study Skills hub for tips, resources and videos on study success!