INSTRUCTORS: Behavioral Neuroscience: Essentials and Beyond is accompanied by a complete teaching and learning package! Contact your rep to request a demo.
- SAGE Premium Video
Figures Brought to Life animations and Stories of Behavioral Neuroscience videos in the Interactive eBook boost student comprehension and bolster analysis.
- Interactive eBook
Your students save when you bundle the print book with the Interactive eBook, which includes access to SAGE Premium Video and other multimedia tools.
- SAGE coursepacks
SAGE coursepacks makes it easy to import our quality instructor and student resource content into your school’s learning management system (LMS).
- SAGE edge
This open-access site offers students provides students an impressive array of learning tools and resources.
SAGE Coursepacks for instructors makes it easy to import our quality content into your school’s learning management system (LMS)*. Intuitive and simple to use, it allows you to
Say NO to…
- required access codes
- learning a new system
Say YES to…
- using only the content you want and need
- high-quality assessment and multimedia exercises
*For use in: Blackboard, Canvas, Brightspace by Desire2Learn (D2L), and Moodle
Don’t use an LMS platform? No problem, you can still access many of the online resources for your text via SAGE Edge.
With SAGE Coursepacks, you get:
- quality textbook content delivered directly into your LMS;
- an intuitive, simple format that makes it easy to integrate the material into your course with minimal effort;
- assessment tools that foster review, practice, and critical thinking, including:
- diagnostic chapter tests that identify opportunities for improvement, track student progress, and ensure mastery of key learning objectives
- test banks built on Bloom’s Taxonomy that provide a diverse range of test items with ExamView test generation
- quiz options that allow you to choose only the assignments and tests you want
- instructions on how to use and integrate the comprehensive assessments and resources provided;
- assignable SAGE Premium Video (available via the interactive eBook version, linked through SAGE coursepacks) that is tied to learning objectives, and curated and produced exclusively for this text:
- a comprehensive, downloadable, easy-to-use Media Guide in the Coursepack for every video resourcelists the chapter to which the video content is tied, matching learning objective(s), and a helpful description of the video content;
- editable, chapter-specific PowerPoint® slides that offer flexibility when creating multimedia lectures so you don’t have to start from scratch;
- sample course syllabi with suggested models for structuring your course that give you options to customize your course to your exact needs;
- integrated links to the interactive eBook that make it easy for students to maximize their study time with this “anywhere, anytime” mobile-friendly version of the text. It also offers access to more digital tools and resources, including SAGE Premium Video; and
- all tables and figures from the textbook.
- an open-access site that makes it easy for students to maximize their study time, anywhere, anytime;
- flashcards that strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts;
- quizzes that allow students to practice and assess how much they’ve learned and where they need to focus their attention; and
- learning objectives that reinforce the most important material.