Behaviour Recovery from top selling author Bill Rogers
Teachers frequently face the challenge of children with behaviour disorders in their classes. Behaviour Recovery Second Edition gives teachers an educational model for teaching behaviour specifically to those children based on whole-school support. The Second Edition of this well-known book has been revised and updated throughout.
New features include:
- the practical options and programmes teachers use to address the challenge of children with emotional and behavioural disorders
- attention deficit disorder (ADD), particularly with older primary and lower-secondary age children
- issues relating to task avoidance, task-focus and organization
- discipline and behaviour management in an expanded form
- photocopiable masters in the Appendix.
Behaviour Recovery Second Edition develops a structured approach that enables students to develop positive behaviours. Bill Rogers' inclusion of real school experiences - both his own and others - makes the book informative, practical and easy to follow.
BILL ROGERS IN THE UK!
Dr Bill Rogers will be lecturing in the UK and for schools, authorities and universities this autumn 2017, mid-September to mid-December. For details of events, or to book Bill in to do training for your organization, please contact Lora Rogers at email@example.com See his website for further information http://www.billrogers.com.au