- Lingxin Hao - Johns Hopkins University, USA
- Daniel Q. Naiman - The Johns Hopkins University
Test & Measurement
- Clear statistical explanations provide fundamental statistical basis for understanding the new modeling framework
- Straightforward empirical examples reinforce statistical knowledge and ready-to-use procedures
- Multiple approaches to assessing inequality are introduced by starting with the basic distributional property and providing connections among approaches
This supplementary text is appropriate for any graduate-level, intermediate, or advanced statistics course across the social and behavioural sciences, as well as individual researchers.