Based on over a decade of research and development, nationally and internationally, Coaching Educational Leadership brings you the empirical evidence, the principles, and the skills, to be able to develop your own leadership and that of others you work with.
- Challenges you to critically reflect on your leadership and professional relationships
- Offers practical activities and exercises
- Describes leadership coaching based on reciprocal processes
- Seeks to connect theory and practice
- Provides a basis for workshop activities in coaching, appraisal, and mentoring.
Coaching Educational Leadership will assist educators who believe in the development of leadership at all levels, to dialogue effectively with professional colleagues for the improvement of leadership practice.
This book comes highly recommended to those professionals committed to lifelong, experiential learning and reflective practice. An essential addition to the professional development programme.
Jan Robertson is Director of London Centre for Leadership in Learning, Institute of Education.