This book offers a concise, step-by-step guide to the collaborative inquiry process. It supports facilitators in ensuring that the work of their teams is purposeful, productive, and impactful. By following the systematic approach outlined in the book, facilitators will gain a better understanding of the stages of collaborative inquiry and how to implement it as a powerful design for professional learning and a high-leverage strategy for school improvement.
About the Author
1. Why Collaborative Inquiry?
2. Stage 1: Framing the Problem
3. Stage 2: Collecting Evidence
4. Stage 3: Analyzing Evidence
5. Stage 4: Documenting, Celebrating and Sharing