Construct-Based Approach (CBA) Toolkit on a Flash Drive
- Karl L. Squier - Lady of the Lake Learning Systems
- Patricia Nailor - Providence College, Providence, RI
- John (Jay) C. Carey - Ronald H. Fredrickson Center for School Counseling Outcome Research & Evaluation, UMASS Amherst
Decision Making Tools | School Counselling
Support for the implementation of a new research-based approach to the design, delivery and evaluation of K-12 school counseling programs
Achieving Excellence in School Counseling through Motivation, Self-Direction, Self-Knowledge and Relationships describes a Construct-Based Approach (CBA) to school counseling that uses four educational constructs to focus school counseling programs on areas that research has determined are strongly linked to student achievement and well-being. The Construct-Based Approach (CBA) Toolkit provides structured processes, clearly-defined protocols and easy to use tools to design and implement a CBA. The Toolkit provides
- "Construction sites" to help counselors understand, develop and integrate a CBA into your school counseling program
- Numerous planning tools, surveys, exercises, presentations and other useful templates
- Practical, hands-on materials to help school counselors implement a CBA with fidelity
This groundbreaking approach can help transform your counseling program. You will love it. Your students will love it. Get started today!
Users must have Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, 2007 Edition or later in order to use the Toolkit.
Sample Materials & Chapters
Construct-Based Approach to School Counseling
Sample CBA Curriculum Activity