'Teachers want ideas that make them better teachers. This is a welcome addition to books available in this field' - William Fitzhugh, Teacher, Reisterstown Elementary School, MD
This revised, updated edition of Designing Brain Compatible Learning synthesizes the latest brain research into a powerful set of teaching tools and strategies for integrating thinking skills, cooperative learning, graphic organizers, and authentic assessment into any classroom. The new edition features:
• Step-by-step strategies for teaching concepts, skills, and content to all age groups and learning styles
• A newly expanded section on standards-based lesson design and lesson planning
• Charts, diagrams, and other visual tools to reinforce learning
• A collection of new planning templates and graphic organizers
• An extended glossary and updated bibliography
This comprehensive guide for teachers and school leaders provides in-depth coverage of planning at its best.