This handy wellness guide helps busy teachers optimize their classroom effectiveness and breeze through stressful times. Custom crafted by an educator and a nurse who understand the stresses teachers face, this updated second edition offers a five-step program to help weary educators:
- Master the science of stress management
- Restructure professional and personal priorities
- Use technology for effective time management
- Understand and eliminate procrastination and perfectionism
- Use nutrition to support a healthy lifestyle
- Easily fit health-promoting exercises and yoga routines into their hectic schedules
New research includes expert tools, tips, and examples for managing high-stakes CCSS, 21st Century Learning initiatives, and new technology requirements. Use this all-in-one guide to help teachers maintain high energy, boost morale, and increase productivity!