Some of its key features are:
- An analysis of international trade, economic free trade zones, embargoes on exports, and the tariff and non-tariff barriers that companies face
- The role of international organisations under the aegis of the United Nations in international marketing
- The systems and the forms used in international marketing in India
- A focus on the importance of stakeholders of a company for corporate survival
- Highly developed and class-tested management games
The interactive management games and carefully selected case studies provide hands-on corporate experience to students, making the book invaluable for those pursuing MBA, BBA and MIB programmes. It would also be of interest to corporate marketing heads and others in the field of marketing.