For those who are interested in understanding, using and evaluating the method this book:
- Explains how the Support Group Method began
- Charts the recent controversy over the approach
- Gives step by step guidance on using the SGM
- Includes real life accounts from a practitioner using the method
- Answers frequently asked questions.
The publication includes George and Barbara's submission to the House of Commons Education Select Committee and a research report provided by Professor Peter K Smith who was commissioned to evaluate the use of the method.
Also available: The Support Group Method Training Pack by Barbara Maines and George Robinson