Brennan and Canning cover both the theory and practice of global business-to-business (b2b) marketing from a European perspective, illuminating the subject with a wide range of learning features and case studies.
New to the fifth edition:
- Coverage throughout of digital transformation and social responsibility in business markets
- ‘Scenario’ boxes which provide reflective decision-based situations for students to think through, helping them prepare for future roles.
- Examples and case studies covering ethics and bribery, circular economy, machine learning, artificial intelligence and blockchain to reflect developments in the b2b marketing environment
- Further and updated company content, including brands such as Barry Callebaut, Embraer, Flokk, Givaudan, ING, Ingersoll Rand and Pret-a-Manger
- Updated online resources, including author-selected SAGE journal articles and videos supporting each chapter.
- PowerPoint Slides
- Instructor’s Manual
- Sample Exam Questions
- Resource Pack
- SAGE Journal Articles
- Multiple Choice Questions