This book is a practical guide designed to help therapists and community workers understand and effectively treat children with cerebral palsy. It focuses on:
- adequately assessing children with cerebral palsy
- designing treatment programmes that can be carried out in partnership with parents and community workers
- assessing and managing eating and drinking difficulties
- making simple and cost-effective equipment
- designing appropriate play activities during therapy
- evaluating and dealing with sensory integration problems in children with cerebral palsy
- closer integration of theory and practical skills.