Available with Perusall—an eBook that makes it easier to prepare for class
Perusall is an award-winning eBook platform featuring social annotation tools that allow students and instructors to collaboratively mark up and discuss their SAGE textbook. Backed by research and supported by technological innovations developed at Harvard University, this process of learning through collaborative annotation keeps your students engaged and makes teaching easier and more effective. Learn more.
Calling all instructors!
It’s easy to log on to SAGE’s password-protected Instructor Teaching Site at http://study.sagepub.com/marshall6e for complete and protected access to all text-specific Instructor Resources for Designing Qualitative Research, Sixth Edition, by Catherine Marshall and Gretchen B. Rossman. Simply provide your institutional information for verification and within 72 hours you’ll be able to use your login information for any SAGE title!
- Editable, chapter-specific Microsoft® PowerPoint® slides offer you complete flexibility in easily creating a multimedia presentation for your course.
- Sample course syllabi for semester and quarter courses provide suggested models for use when creating the syllabi for your courses.
- EXCLUSIVE! Access to certain full-text SAGE journal articles that have been carefully selected for each chapter. Combine cutting-edge academic journal scholarship with the topics in your course for a robust classroom experience.
- Lively and stimulating ideas for class activities can be used in class to reinforce active learning.
Use the Student Study Site to get the most out of your course!
Our Student Study Site at study.sagepub.com/marshall6e is completely open-access and offers a wide range of additional features, including something no other publisher offers: SAGE Journal articles!
The open-access Student Study Site includes the following:
- Mobile-friendly eFlashcards reinforce understanding of key concepts outlined in the chapters.
- EXCLUSIVE! Access to certain full-text SAGE journal articles that have been carefully selected for each chapter.