This best-selling guide to undertaking your Early Years research project takes you on a practical step-by-step journey. Breaking down each section into accessible and digestible topics, and accompanied by a multitude of practical examples, case studies, research summaries and key points, the author brings this process to life.
The updated and revised edition includes:
- All chapters have been updated with new content on working in an online environment
- Completely revised Chapter 10, packed with new content
- New activities and case studies throughout
From learning how to structure and organise your project, through to the final presentation and written report of your findings, this is the essential guide for undergraduate and postgraduate students throughout their early childhood or early years courses.
- Move the online resources into Further Reading journal suggestions at the end of chapters (these were the most used resource) if we don’t retain them as ORs.
- Chapter by chapter updates (updates to references, technology, policy and curriculum)
- With the move towards blended learning, include more on researching online, and also updates to technology uses and references throughout.
- rewriting of Ch 9