Early Childhood Education
Current realities and future priorities
- Cathy Nutbrown - University of Sheffield, UK
Early Childhood Education | Early Childhood Studies
This book provides an overview of current practice, policy, and research in early childhood education across the UK. It brings together chapters on all core aspects of early years education and spotlighting vital new areas - each written by established and emerging stars in the field.
Each chapter features:
• an overview of research in the field
• critiques of relevant policy
• examples from current practice
• an agenda for the future
• suggestions for further reading and resources.
This text is an accessible and comprehensive read for students and practitioners in the early years sector alike.
Cathy Nutbrown is Professor of Education at the University of Sheffield and President of Early Education