In this new edition, the author has added:
- more information on sensory issues
- an increasingly holistic view of the student with autism
- new ideas for curriculum planning in mainstream settings
- advice on multi-professional working
- guidance on developing positive working relationships with parents and carers
There is a wealth of new electronic material available to download from the SAGE website, including photocopiable materials, PowerPoint presentations and checklists.
A must-have resource for all practitioners working with children and young people on the autistic spectrum, this book will improve your inclusive practice and ensure positive outcomes for these children.