Essential Research Methods in Psychology
- Philip Banyard - Nottingham Trent University, UK
- Belinda Winder - Nottingham Trent University, UK
- Christine Norman - Nottingham Trent University, UK
- Gayle Dillon - Nottingham Trent University, UK
Psychology (General) | Research Methods & Evaluation (General) | Research Methods in Psychology
Looking for a comprehensive and engaging research methods textbook for your psychology studies? Look no further than Essential Research Methods in Psychology!
This book covers the most used methods for successful research in psychology, with a balance of quantitative and qualitative methods. It is written in an accessible and witty style that will keep you engaged and curious throughout your learning journey.
With real published research examples from core domains in psychology, such as social, developmental, cognitive, biological, and individual differences, you'll learn how to apply the methodology to real-world scenarios. Plus, you'll develop critical thinking skills and an understanding of ethical considerations that are crucial to conducting research in an ethical and responsible manner.
Other features include:
- Skoolkid errors (examples of)
- Ig Nobel Prize (satiric prizes which make you laugh and think)
- Whoa there! (stop and think)
Whether you're studying for an introductory methods course or designing a research project, Essential Research Methods in Psychology will equip you for success.