Health Promotion and Wellbeing in People with Mental Health Problems
- Tim Bradshaw - University of Manchester, UK
- Hilary Mairs - University of Manchester, UK
Mental Health Nursing | Nursing
• Evidence-based techniques such as motivational interviewing and promoting physical activity.
• MCQs at the start of each chapter for readers to test their knowledge.
• Reflection points, activities and case studies to link theory to practice.
• Summaries of key messages to take away.
This is essential reading for all nursing students and healthcare professionals.
Helpful in expanding the breadth of understanding when considering the wider issues related to 'reaching' target groups.
valuable addition to the reading list