Inspiring Collaboration and Engagement
- Julie Reeves - University of Southampton, UK
- Sue Starbuck - Royal Holloway University London, UK
- Alison Yeung - Dr Alison Yeung, Independent Writing Consultant, Purely Academic Ltd.
Success in Research
Research Methods & Evaluation (General) | Teacher Resources
• How to start, build and maintain collaborative networks with diverse audiences,
• The opportunities that exist internally and externally to networks,
• How to resolve conflicts, overcome resistance, and build trust and confidence.
With a wide scope in both content and reach, this book is a valuable resource for researchers, practitioners and their supporters alike, particularly those who are looking to engage with various audiences such as individuals, institutions, private companies, and governments.
This is a timely book for academics, researchers and developers as it provides tips on how best to ensure research translation and knowledge yields maximum research outcomes and impact.