1. The New Environmentalism: Can New Business Policies Save the Environment?
2. Curbing Climate Change: Is the World Doing Enough?
3. Confronting Warming: Can States and Localities Prevent Climate Change?
Thomas J. Billitteri
4. Reducing Your Carbon Footprint: Can Individual Actions Reduce Global Warning?
5. Carbon Trading: Will It Reduce Global Warming?
6. Race for the Arctic: Who Owns the Region's Undiscovered Oil and Gas?
7. Future of Recycling: Is a Zero-Waste Society Achievable?
8. Buying Green: Does It Really Help the Environment?
9. Regulating Toxic Chemicals: Do We Know Enough About Chemical Risks?
10. Coal's Comeback: Can Coal Become a Clean Energy Source?
Rachel S. Cox
11. Ecotourism: Does It Help or Hurt Fragile Lands and Cultures?
12. Rebuilding New Orleans: Should Flood-Prone Areas Be Redeveloped?
13. Protecting Wetlands: Is the Government Doing Enough?
14. Looming Water Crisis: Is the World Running Out of Water?
15. Oceans in Crisis: Can the Loss of Ocean Biodiversity Be Halted?
16. Biofuels Boom: Can Ethanol Satisfy America's Thirst for Foreign Oil?
17. Fish Farming: Is It Safe for Humans and the Environment?