Law and Professional Issues in Nursing
- Richard Griffith - Swansea University, UK
- Cassam Tengnah
Ethical & Legal issues in Nursing | Nursing
Mapped to the 2018 NMC Standards, this practical and straightforward book is an essential introduction to law and associated professional issues in nursing.
Why do you need this book?
- Offers a clear and concise introduction to the law you need to know
- Written specifically for nursing students in straightforward jargon-free language
- Updated throughout to reflect recent changes in the law, including the Liberty Protection Safeguards
- Case studies and activities build your knowledge of how the law applies to everyday nursing practice
I really like the "question and answer" style of this book. It makes for a refreshing read. Although the title is for nurses, the information is easily applicable to AHP's
A very good start for students to understand the essential information around Law and Professional Issues in Nursing. I have used this text to compile my presentations in lectures