Making Meetings Work
Achieving High Quality Group Decisions
- John E Tropman - The University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, USA
Business & Academic Skills | Organization Studies (General) | Organizational Behaviour (General)
This Second Edition has been extensively revised and expanded to include:
- Family meetings and family group decision making;
- Problems and solutions for board of directors meetings;
- Community and civic meetings;
- Volunteers and meetings;
- Leadership in community decision making.
Making Meetings Work: Achieving High Quality Group Decisions, Second Edition provides simple, easily applied best practices for supervising or instigating meetings with decision accomplishment outcomes. Author John E Tropman reveals goal oriented procedures that keep proposals moving towards quality group decision making and assure other participants look forward to attending your meetings.
Written with humor and a deep understanding of the realities of business and political life, Making Meetings Work: Achieving High Quality Group Decisions, Second Edition is an extraordinary resource for anyone who leads, facilitates, or attends meetings.