Focusing on concepts, applications, and skill building, this best-selling text presents essential management themes and uses a variety of applications that challenge you to think critically and apply concepts to your own experiences. Throughout the book, proven skill-building exercises, behavioural models, self-assessments, and individual and group exercises help you to develop your personal and professional skills.
- A wide range of applications and company examples help you hone skills you can use in daily life and on the job
- Self-Assessments help you gain personal knowledge of management functions in the real world
- Work Applications help you apply the text concepts to your own experience (full-time, part-part, summer, volunteer work).
New to this edition:
- Current Trends and Issues sections discuss how AACSB competencies of globalization, diversity, technology, and ethics/CSR apply to the chapters
- A significantly revised and reorganized Chapter 10 includes provides expanded coverage of OB concepts such as personality, perception, attitudes, and job satisfaction
- Revised Applying the Concept questions (plus 70 completely new questions) ask you to determine the most appropriate concept to be used in a specific short example.
Get the SAGE edge!
SAGE edge offers a robust online environment featuring an impressive array of free tools and resources for review, study, and further exploration, keeping both instructors and students on the cutting edge of teaching and learning. Learn more at edge.sagepub.com/lussier7e
*interactivity only available through Vitalsource eBook
SAGE edge helps students accomplish their coursework goals in an easy-to-use learning environment that offers:
- Complete online action plans to track your progress and enhance your learning experience
- Mobile-friendly eFlashcards which strengthen understanding of key concepts
- Mobile-friendly practice quizzes to encourage self-guided assessment and practice
- Carefully selected video and multimedia content that enhance exploration of key topics
- Web resources that provide further research and insights.
- Learning objectives with summaries reinforce the most important material
- EXCLUSIVE access to full-text SAGE journal articles which support and expand on chapter concepts