Covering all the basics in organizational behaviour, as well critically reflecting on the institutions and practices of business life, the sixth edition of Managing and Organizations: An Introduction to Theory and Practice has been updated to include:
· Cutting-edge content on diversity and inclusion, design thinking, followership and deglobalization
· New and updated 'In Practice' boxes offering real-world examples
· Engaging case studies, such as How to start decolonising your business, Power and empathy and How COVID-19 has changed university teaching
· New ‘Additional Resources’ in each chapter
This textbook is essential reading for anyone studying organizational behaviour at undergraduate or postgraduate level.
A wealth of online resources for both students and lecturers, including a fully revised Instructor’s Manual, PowerPoint slides and additional case studies, are available via the companion website.
Stewart Clegg is Professor at the University of Stavanger, Norway; University of Sydney and Emeritus Professor at University of Technology Sydney, Australia
Tyrone S. Pitsis is Professor of Strategy, Technology & Society at Durham University Business School.
Matt Mount is Assistant Professor of Strategy and Innovation at Deakin Business School, Melbourne.
- Instructor’s Manual
- Extended case study with case study assignments
- PowerPoint slides
- Multiple choice questions