Designed to compliment existing textbooks for the course, the companion provides:
- Easy access to the key themes in Organizational Theory
- Helpful summaries of the approaches taken by the main course textbooks
- Sample questions and answers, with common themes that must always be addressed
- Short vignettes and a case study that runs throughout the chapters
- Guidance on the essential study skills required to pass the course
- `Taking It Further' sections that suggest how readers can extend their thinking beyond the `received wisdom'
The SAGE Course Companion in Organizational Theory is much more than a revision guide for undergraduates; it is an essential tool that will help readers take their course understanding to new levels and help them achieve success in their undergraduate course.