Theory and Concepts
- Robert P. Ormrod - Aarhus University, Denmark
- Stephan C M Henneberg - Queen Mary University London, UK
- Nicholas J. O'Shaughnessy - Queen Mary University of London
SAGE Advanced Marketing Series
Political Marketing | Politics (General)
Key features of each chapter include:
- Short chapter introduction and learning summaries
- Discussion questions to share in the classroom
- Annotated suggestions for further reading
- Lists of key terms to consider
This text is essential reading for advanced undergraduate and postgraduate students on political marketing courses.
Dr Robert P. Ormrod, University of Aarhus, Denmark
Dr Stephan C. Henneberg, University of Manchester
Professor Nicholas J. O'Shaughnessy, Queen Mary, University of London
'Ormrod, Henneberg and O'Shaughnessy have produced an excellent introductory text on political marketing. I particularly liked its focus on critical, ethical and symbolic aspects of political marketing; areas which are relatively poorly considered elsewhere in the political marketing literature' -
Dr. Paul Baines
Professor of Political Marketing, Cranfield School of Management, UK
still the best book on the theory of political marketing
As changing in political environment, most of politician employ the concept of marketing to their political idea for getting more vote. This is a very unique book in marketing that every marketer need to read. I can not wait to recommend my marketing student to buy this book.
It shows the reader the relevance of marketing in politics and the importance of marketing to steer exogenous change. A must-read for any student in this field.