Three SAGE journals score 4* world elite ranking in latest ABS Academic Journal Guide
London – SAGE one of the world’s leading independent academic and professional publishers today reported more than 11 journals ranked in the two top tiers, 4* and 4, in The Association of Business Schools’ (ABS) Academic Journal Guide 2015.
The ABS Academic Journal Guide 2015, published in February, is based upon peer review, editorial and expert judgments following the evaluation of many hundreds of publications, and is informed by statistical information relating to citation. It is a guide to the range, subject matter and relative quality of over 1,400 global journals in which business and management academics publish their research. SAGE continues to grow in the ABS Academic Journal Guide with 3 leading SAGE society journals now being awarded the 4* ranking of world elite in business journals. These journals are:
- Administrative Science Quarterly – society journal for Johnson School of Business, Cornell University
- Journal of Management – society journal for the Southern Management Association
- American Sociological Review – society journal for American Sociological Association
Most notably the SAGE journals ranked in tier 4 include:
- Human Relations
- Journal of Service Research
- Journal of Travel Research
- Organizational Research Methods
- Organization Studies
- Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin
- Work Employment and Society
- The full ABS Journals Guide listing can be found here.
Book review requests: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to journal articles: email@example.com
For inquiries regarding SAGE's corporate and public affairs contact: Louise Coady.