Pupil Friendly IEPs and Target Sheets
And Other Pupil-Friendly Resources
- Gillian Shotton - Senior Specialist Educational Psychologist
Features of the new edition include:
- IEP templates with brand new illustrations
- Pupil-friendly target sheets to engage learners in the target setting process
- A Pupil Friendly Pastoral Support Programme developed specifically for secondary aged pupils
- An Act of Kindness log to encourage and record positive acts in the classroom
The accompanying CD Rom provides easy-to-use, engaging and fun templates which allow teachers to truly involve pupils in the planning and reviewing process. These resources can either be printed off as resource sheets to be filled in and coloured in by hand, or they can be filled in on-screen.
"Shotton is intentional about guiding the reader to think through and understand the principles behind involving students in the process of identifying their goals and how they might be achieved. This book would be a worthy addition to the professional library of a school social worker or educator."