With purchase of a new print copy with an access code, take advantage of a free mobile-friendly Interactive eBook anywhere, anytime with easy access across desktop, smartphone, and tablet devices. Simply click on icons in the eBook to experience a broad array of video, audio, data, primary sources, and CQ Researcher reports that deepen learning as you explore key topics.
1. To access a demo chapter of the Interactive eBook, go to http://store.vitalsource.com/
2. Login to VitalSource Bookshelf or create an account by clicking on “Login” or “Create an Account.”
3. Once you are logged in, go to the demo chapter url: Once you are logged in, go to the demo chapter url: https://bulk.vitalsource.com/show/9781506327358DEMO
4. Click “Add to cart.” Note: You will not be charged for this free trial demo.
5. Click “Check Out.”
6. Enter your university affiliation and click “Purchase.” Again, you will not be charged for this free chapter demo.
7. Click “Read the book online” and the demo will open in VitalSource Bookshelf’s reader.
Or click on the Introduction to Sociology 3e book cover from your bookshelf to view the demo chapter.
Bundling Information: Use the ISBN below to ensure your students receive the Interactive eBook free with their print book
BUNDLE: Ritzer: Introduction to Sociology 3e + Ritzer: Introduction to Sociology 3e Interactive eBook: 9781506327587