Get 12 months FREE access to an interactive eBook when purchasing the paperback*
Help your students succeed in statistics with this easy-to-understand and informative best seller!
The Sixth Edition of Neil J. Salkind’s best-selling Statistics for People Who (Think They) Hate Statistics (International Student Edition) promises to ease student anxiety around an often intimidating subject with a humorous, personable, and informative approach. Salkind guides students through various statistical procedures, beginning with descriptive statistics, correlation, and graphical representation of data, and ending with inferential techniques and analysis of variance.
New and Key Features
- A new chapter on data mining using SPSS gives a brief introduction to this vast topic for students to consider in their studies.
- New practice exercises vary in their level of application and help students master techniques and procedures.
- A supplemental study guide includes more examples and exercises for even more hands-on practice.
- Helpful icons highlight information that goes beyond the regular text, offer technical ideas and tips, provide step-by-step directions for processes, reinforce important points, and show students how to use the computer to perform select statistical tests.
- A free interactive eBook is available with the text to expand the learning experience, and includes new demonstration videos recorded with the author.
*Interactivity only available through Vitalsource eBook included as part of paperback product (ISBN 9781506361161).
Access not guaranteed on second-hand copies (as access code may have previously been redeemed).