Statistics come alive when students create and analyze their own data!
STATLAB Online 2.0 allows students to participate in behavioural experiments by gathering and analyzing their own data using the statistical techniques taught in introductory statistics and research methods courses. Students are guided through the analysis of their data to demonstrate different statistical techniques in a meaningful way. By working with their own data, STATLAB Online 2.0 provides a new way for students to appreciate the relevance of statistical analyses for understanding human behaviour. Version 2.0 includes six new labs and features a new, mobile-friendly interface with improved navigation.
1. Frequency Distribution Speeded Reaction Time
2. Percentile Rank Sense of Humor
3. Central Tendency Horizontal-Vertical Illusion
4. Standard Deviation Weber's Law
5. Standard (z) Scores Memory Span
6. Correlation Lexical Decision
7. Probability (New!) Typical Reasoning
8. Confidence Intervals Air Traffic Control
9. One-sample T-test Ebbinghaus Size Illusion
10. Two-sample T-test Judging Faces
11. Two-sample T-test Emotional Stroop Effect
12. Chi Square Test (New!) Zenner Cards
13. Chi Square Test Levels of Processing
14. One-way ANOVA Judging Art
15. Two-way ANOVA (New!) Flanker Effect
16. Two-way Within Subjects ANOVA (New!) Brain Asymmetry
17. Power and Sample Size (New!) Stroop Effect
18. Linear Fit (New!) Visual Search
Bundle and Save
STATLAB Online 2.0 can be bundled with any SAGE text for just £5.99 more! Contact your sales representative to set up a unique bundle for your course. STATLAB Online 2.0 can also be purchased as a standalone product.
Instructors, request a demo!
To request a demo of STATLAB Online 2.0, contact your SAGE representative today.