Teaching Able, Gifted and Talented Children
Strategies, Activities & Resources
- Clive Tunnicliffe - Educational Consultant, China
There is advice on:
- developing a whole school policy for AG&T provision
- defining and identifying AG&T learners
- strategies to use in the classroom
- developing critical and creative thinking
- out-of-school enrichment activities
- supporting AG&T learners
- working with parents
Each chapter contains a summary of key points, case studies of good practice, great ideas to use with students and Professional Development Activities for staff.
This book is short enough to be a quick read, but there is much to whet your appetite for finding out more about this fascinating area of teaching and learning. It is a useful and interesting resource for busy managers, project leaders, classroom practitioners and learning support staff across the primary and secondary age range.
Clive Tunnicliffe is an education consultant currently based in China; he had a long career in the UK as a teacher, Local Authority Advisor, National Strategy Manager and Director of Publications for NACE.