This new edition:
- Provides extensive attention to cultures and contexts in evaluations
- Encourages reflective practice based on in-depth understanding of standards and their applications
- Suggests flexible approaches for learning how to use the standards
- Includes a new section, Evaluation Accountability, emphasizing metaevaluation for improvement and accountability guided by three new metaevaluation standards
- Includes case scenarios and applications across multiple standards to help users apply the standards individually and in concert
- Offers updated documentation reference lists.