INSTRUCTORS: The Public Speaking Playbook is accompanied by a complete teaching and learning package! Contact your rep to request a demo.
- Public Speaking PLUS
Public Speaking PLUS integrates this text's content with premium videos, a video library, a speech-outlining tool, and GoReact’s speech-capturing software into one seamless digital solution (Digital Option ISBN: 978-1-0718-0400-1). Learn more.
- SAGE Coursepacks
SAGE Coursepacks makes it easy to import our quality content into your school’s learning management system (LMS). Learn more.
- SAGE Edge
This open-access site offers students an impressive array of learning tools and resources. Learn more.
Share with your students: 10 Tips for Overcoming Speech Anxiety
SAGE Coursepacks for instructors makes it easy to import our quality content into your school’s learning management system (LMS)*. Intuitive and simple to use, it allows you to
Say NO to…
- required access codes
- learning a new system
Say YES to…
- using only the content you want and need
- high-quality assessment and multimedia exercises
*For use in: Blackboard, Canvas, Brightspace by Desire2Learn (D2L), and Moodle
Don’t use an LMS platform? No problem, you can still access many of the online resources for your text via SAGE Edge.
With SAGE Coursepacks, you get:
- quality textbook content delivered directly into your LMS;
- an intuitive, simple format that makes it easy to integrate the material into your course with minimal effort;
- assessment tools that foster review, practice, and critical thinking, including:
- diagnostic chapter quizzes that identify opportunities for improvement, track student progress, and ensure mastery of key learning objectives;
- test banks built on Bloom’s Taxonomy that provide a diverse range of test items with ExamView test generation;
- activity and quiz options that allow you to choose only the assignments and tests you want;
- instructions on how to use and integrate the comprehensive assessments and resources provided;
- video resources that bring concepts to life, are tied to learning objectives and make learning easier;
- chapter-specific discussion questions to help launch engaging classroom interaction while reinforcing important content;
- editable, chapter-specific PowerPoint® slides that offer flexibility when creating multimedia lectures so you don’t have to start from scratch;
- sample course syllabi with suggested models for structuring your course that give you options to customize your course to your exact needs;
- lecture notes that summarize key concepts on a chapter-by-chapter basis to help you with preparation for lectures and class discussions;
- integrated links to Public Speaking PLUS that make it easy for students to maximize their study time with this “anywhere, anytime” mobile-friendly version of the text. It also offers access to more digital tools and resources, including SAGE premium video and all tables and figures from the textbook.
- an open-access site that makes it easy for students to maximize their study time, anywhere, anytime;
- eFlashcards that strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts;
- eQuizzes that allow students to practice and assess how much they’ve learned and where they need to focus their attention;
- learning objectives that reinforce the most important material; and
- video and multimedia links that facilitate student use of Internet resources and further exploration of topics.