The Wellbeing Boxset
Continuing Professional Development | School Counselling
This specially discounted collection is the perfect addition to your staff CPD library, carefully curated with our most recent and classic titles to support lifelong learning and professional development. This boxset includes:
- A Little Guide for Teachers: Teacher Wellbeing and Self-care (ISBN 9781529730579)
A Little Guide for Teachers: Teacher Wellbeing and Self-Care explains how wellbeing is essential to effective teaching, and gives teachers practical tools to take back control of the classroom.
- Morning Classroom Conversations: Build Your Students' Social-Emotional, Character, and Communication Skills Every Day (ISBN 9781071839362)
Morning Classroom Conversations (MCC) describes a daily-conversation model for strengthening social, emotional, and character development among 6th-12th grade students.
- The Big Book of Whole School Wellbeing (ISBN 9781529764253)
An essential guide to wellbeing in education for all school staff from leaders to classroom teachers.
- Mindful Teacher, Mindful School: Improving Wellbeing in Teaching and Learning (ISBN 9781526402868)
With this guide to mindful practice, teachers will learn how to use mindfulness in their own professional and personal lives as well as how to incorporate it in their teaching to support student wellbeing.
- The Mindful Teacher's Toolkit: Awareness-based Wellbeing in Schools (ISBN 9781529731767)
The Mindful Teacher’s Toolkit gives educators clear directions to develop their own mindful or awareness-based practice and ideas for how to embody and integrate these practices in their teaching. The combination of activities, guidance and real-life examples provide mindful teachers with a toolkit of everything they need to be able to develop their own mindful classroom.
- The Primary Teacher's School Year Planner (ISBN 9781529742268)
The Primary Teacher's School Year Planner is a wellbeing, professional learning, inspiration and organisation tool for teachers.
- Compassionate School Practices: Fostering Children's Mental Health and Well-Being (ISBN 9781071820490)
In this book, the authors provide sustainable, research-based practices to reduce stigmatization and labeling, implement with fidelity across grade levels, support teachers’ mental health, and foster a sense of belonging and community throughout the school system.
- Cultivating Happiness, Resilience, and Well-Being Through Meditation, Mindfulness, and Movement: A Guide for Educators (ISBN 9781071852811)
This book provides practical yoga, meditation, breathing, and mindfulness activities across ages/grade levels and includes recommendations for family involvement and ways to adapt these practices for special populations, including students who have experienced trauma.
- Circle Solutions for Student Wellbeing: Relationships, Resilience and Responsibility (ISBN 9781526491169)
Sue Roffey's evidence-based approach to building a healthy classroom environment has proven to be a unique and invaluable intervention worldwide, enhancing the social and emotional well-being of both students and teachers. The new edition has been updated with many more activities and exercises as well as explicit instruction on how to structure and implement SEL.
- I Get By With A Little Help...: Colleague Support in Schools (ISBN 9781412921190)
Bill Rogers draws on his experience as a teacher, researcher and educational consultant to emphasize that colleague support can, and does, make a difference to individual teachers and to the whole school cultures.
Sample Materials & Chapters
A Little Guide for Teachers: Teacher Wellbeing and Self-care sample
Morning Classroom Conversations sample
The Big Book of Whole School Wellbeing sample
Mindful Teacher, Mindful School sample
The Mindful Teacher's Toolkit sample
The Primary Teacher's School Year Planner sample
Circle Solutions for Student Wellbeing sample
I Get By with a Little Help sample