Features & Benefits:
- Two volumes containing approximately 335 signed entries provide users with the most authoritative and thorough reference resource available on anthropology theory, both in terms of breadth and depth of coverage.
- To ease navigation between and among related entries, a Reader's Guide groups entries thematically and each entry is followed by Cross-References.
- In the electronic version, the Reader's Guide combines with the Cross-References and a detailed Index to provide robust search-and-browse capabilities.
- An appendix with a Chronology of Anthropology Theory allows students to easily chart directions and trends in thought and theory from early times to the present.
- Suggestions for Further Reading at the end of each entry and a Master Bibliography at the end guide readers to sources for more detailed research and discussion.