– Cultural Gaps and extensive dependence on expatriates
– The main characteristics of the workforce
– External factors influencing business
– Red tape and corruption
– Corporate social responsibility
– Sustainability of economic development
SAGE Knowledge is the ultimate social sciences digital library for students, researchers, and faculty. Hosting more than 4,400 titles, it includes an expansive range of SAGE eBook and eReference content, including scholarly monographs, reference works, handbooks, series, professional development titles, and more.
The platform allows researchers to cross-search and seamlessly access a wide breadth of must-have SAGE book and reference content from one source.
SAGE Knowledge brings together high-quality content from across our imprints, including CQ Press and Corwin titles.