SAGE Journals has a portfolio that includes more than 900 journals, 1 million articles, 900,000+ articles with Deep Backfiles, and 350 societies.
In the 2022 release SAGE publishes the market-leading journal with 10 SSCI categories: Education & Educational Research; Education, Special; Family Studies; Geography; Psychology, Applied; Psychology, Multidisciplinary; Psychology, Social; Social Sciences, Interdisciplinary; Social Work; Women's Studies. SAGE's coverage within SCI has 257 journals now ranked and 36 journals in the top 25% of their SCI category.
Why SAGE Journals?
International in scope | Peer-reviewed | High-quality | Interdisciplinary journal content
- High impact: 57% of SAGE’s journal content is ranked in the Journal Citation Reports (Source: Clarivate,)* 2022)
- Scholarly and professional: research published in partnership with 350 key societies
- Interdisciplinary: exceptional discipline coverage spanning the humanities, social sciences, and science, technology, and medicine
Consistent journal indexing | High visibility
- Discovery services: journals are indexed in Summon (ProQuest), World Cat Discovery (OCLC), Primo Central (Ex Libris) and EDS (EBSCO)
- E-Resource Management Services (ERM): weekly feeds that comply with KBART (Knowledge Bases and Related Tools) to all major ERMs
- Subject databases: many SAGE journals also included in discipline-specific databases and discovery tools, such as PubMed, Scopus, and many more
Multi-device | Cutting edge | Enhanced experience
- Responsive design: allowing a seamless multi-device experience
- Enhanced experience: including clear PDF download options and article metrics powered by Altmetric.com
- Usage statistics: COUNTER 5 compliant and available for download
Interactive | Customer-focused
- Customer support: dedicated Account Representatives to assist with inquiries, renewals, and any questions specific to institutional accounts
- Training: user guides, videos, and live online training sessions highlight features and functionality for librarians and end-users
- Usage-driving tools: online banner ads, search widgets, posters, and custom end-user training
*Source: Journal Citation Reports™ from Clarivate, 2022)*. Read more here: Impact Factor & Ranking Results 2022